Learn how to use alwaysdata. Find out how to set up an account. Discover how to deploy a website/service in one minute.
A problem? Contact our support.
Not yet a customer? Contact our sales department and/or sign-up to our platform.
Whatever the question, you can also contact us via our IRC channel or Twitter.
Want to show your support? Give us some ❤ !
Any publication on Internet entails legal obligations, make yourself aware of them before placing your content on-line.
- API (Application Programming Interface): is a programming interface used to automate how you manage your resources.
- Account: a hosting space where sites, domains, e-mails, etc. are located. Linked to a profile and located on one (or more) servers.
- Administration, Admin or client space: a private space that is accessible online comprising information relating to alwaysdata services and allowing management operations relating to these services.
- Profile, client or user: alwaysdata administration interface user. This physical or corporate entity has validated the alwaysdata contracts.
- Server: a computer system where accounts are located. This may be a physical server or a virtual machine.
- Public Cloud or shared server: a server where the storage space is shared between a number of users.
- Private Cloud:
- VPS: virtual machine located on a host server shared only between a few users.
- Dedicated: a physical server where the storage space is reserved entirely for data belonging to a single user.
- Gold: dedicated server redunded in a different datacenter.
Contributing to documentation
If you wish to help us improve the documentation, please don’t
hesitate! Here are some tips for optimizing how you write your article
and integrate it. Use: