Because hosting your data often involves different players, our administration lets you grant permissions with different granularity levels.
- Account management: delegates account opening to your associates,
- Billing: lets accounting or administrative departments receive an alert when your account balance is negative or when a ticket relating to billing is opened by us,
- Technical at account level: lets technical teams manage the purely technical aspects of your hosting (sites, e-mails, databases) without worrying about its management or billing,
- Technical at server level: available on dedicated and VPS servers, your network administrator can manage the rules for the firewalls, e-mail send queues and many other aspects.
Whether for the purely technical aspect of your accounts or your servers, your organization imposes a breakdown in technical responsibilities internally between a number of people or groups of people or between outside contractors who need access, even if it is restricted. You can therefore define permissions by service and by account or server.
- Technical contact: be alerted when a technical ticket is opened by our services relating to the account,
- Consumption: monitor disk space consumption,
- Statistics: analyze the visits to your sites,
- Sites: configure the websites and the Apache environment,
- Environment: configure the programming languages,
- Process: HTTP processes executed that may be analyzed or killed,
- IP address: purchase dedicated IPs for HTTP or SMTP,
- SSL certificates,
- Scheduled tasks,
- Technical contact: be notified when a technical ticket is opened by our services relating to a server,
- SSH users: install SSH keys for simplified access to the various accounts,
- Firewall rules: create firewall rules and refer to automatic IP banning,
- SMTP configuration: manage the e-mail send queue, SMTP relaying and spam score,
- Database users: permit overall access to databases for all accounts,
- SSL configuration: choose the SSL certificate to return to the server (
*.alwaysdata.net by default) and the server TLS configuration,
- HTTP configuration: choose a website that will be the default home page,
- Consumption: monitor disk space consumption for your entire server,
- Resources: change the resource limits by account (e.g. RAM usage).