The alert system
For many reasons (see below) an alert can be triggered by our system which is how it works:
- opening of the alert (by an initiating event) with an email sent to inform the user(s) concerned;
- reminder emails;
- expiration of the alert (if no remedial action has been done) with a possible action.
Types of alert
This type of alert only concerns free plan and aims to not crowd our infrastructure with abandoned accounts.
- initiating event: no connection to the administration interface for 3 months;
- resolution: connection to the administration interface;
- expiration: suspension of the idle user and its accounts.
Irregular financial situation
- initiating event: negative balance (for example when issuing an invoice);
- resolution: pay in order to have a greater or equal to zero balance;
- expiration: suspension of the user and its accounts.
- initiating event: a domain will expired in 60 days (or less);
- resolution: renew the domain;
- expiration: the domain will expired and could be down.
Automatic renewal of domain
- initiating event: the automatic renewal of a domain is activated but there is an insufficient balance OR no credit/debit card has been set up;
- resolution: refill the prepaid account of a sufficient amount OR add a credit/debit card to the payment methods;
- expiration: this type of alert does not expired.
Credit/debit card expiration
- initiating event: a credit/debit card will expired in less than 31 days;
- resolution: delete this credit/debit card;
- expiration: nothing happens (except the credit/debit card will be expired).
- initiating event: a migration concerning an account is scheduled;
- resolution: applied the migration;
- expiration: the migration will automatically be applied (not necessarily on the expiration date).